You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB-C Portable Hard Drive compatible with a Macbook Air mid 2012 running mojave?

is G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB-C Portable Hard Drive compatible with a Macbook Air mid 2012 running mojave please? I am already using an (old) G-drive but would like to add a second one.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 9, 2021 11:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 1:03 PM

I can't think of any reason why that would be and there is no indication of that on their own website: https://shop.westerndigital.com/products/portable-drives/g-technology-g-drive-mobile-usb-c-usb-3-1-hdd#0G10264-1

Also, I'm pretty sure that is the same drive that I used with my 2012 MacBook Air in the past.

3 replies

is G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB-C Portable Hard Drive compatible with a Macbook Air mid 2012 running mojave?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.