You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match

I've subscribed to iTunes Match for a long time. I tried the Music subscription but gave it up. I just received an email from Apple about renewing my subscription. The email tells me "To view your subscription settings and avoid interruption of your subscription, sign in to iTunes on your computer and go to your Account Information page." However, as we know, iTunes is now Music...and, I can't find where I sign in to iTunes. I 've gone to Music Help and input "iTunes Match" but all that comes up is stuff about the glory of Music subscriptions. Nothing about iTunes Match.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Posted on May 11, 2021 12:45 PM

Similar questions

8 replies

May 11, 2021 1:04 PM in response to Niel

Thanks Neil. Can I ask you a related question that I posted but received no guidance on....about sync my music to my iPad, iPhone with my MBA?

If I go to my iOS device Settings>Music>Sync and try to turn it off, it warns me that it will delete any Match songs.

On my MBA in Finder when I have it connected to my iPhone, it says that my "iPhone 11 Pro is using Cloud Music Library. You can play and download songs on all your devices. To sync music from this Mac, turn off Cloud Music Library."

iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.