You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone broke and my photos was not backed up, only 1,000 out of 8,000 was. Is there anyways I could get my photos back since I have my IOS information.

I dropped my phone in water and lost all my information, including my photos. I was wondering if there is a way I could get them back, not all of them was backed up through icloud or anything. I feel like there is a way since I have all my information for the phone and also since when I went to the apple store they was still able to plug my phone up and get some information.

Posted on May 12, 2021 12:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 8:44 AM

If you don't have a backup you can only get what is available through iCloud Photos.

'If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app' on a mobile device, click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT205912

1 reply

My phone broke and my photos was not backed up, only 1,000 out of 8,000 was. Is there anyways I could get my photos back since I have my IOS information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.