You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get Apple TV on my tv’s

How do I get Apple TV on my TELEVISIONS

UTU7000,

Posted on May 12, 2021 7:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 7:57 AM

If you have TV's that support it then download from the TV's menu. Otherwise you will need an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD or another device that supports Apple TV like some ROKU models. Please navigate to www.apple.com/tv click the Apple TV app and you can find a list of devices and TVs that support Apple TV. You can also click the Appel TV 4K or Apple TV HD to learn about those devices. That latter (Apple TV 4K) is what I would recommend though.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2021 7:57 AM in response to Lindacarol52

If you have TV's that support it then download from the TV's menu. Otherwise you will need an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD or another device that supports Apple TV like some ROKU models. Please navigate to www.apple.com/tv click the Apple TV app and you can find a list of devices and TVs that support Apple TV. You can also click the Appel TV 4K or Apple TV HD to learn about those devices. That latter (Apple TV 4K) is what I would recommend though.

How to get Apple TV on my tv’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.