You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One iPad connects to home WiFi, but another doesn’t

Until recently, all my Apple devices connected to the WiFi at home. Now, one of my iPads no longer connects to home WiFi - they all still connect to other WiFi networks (work etc.,). Any advice would be much appreciated.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 13, 2021 2:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 3:04 PM

I would suggest taking a look at this support document and follow the steps there for connecting. That should help, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

4 replies

May 13, 2021 2:53 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Yes, thank you - I should’ve added more info.

when I try to click on the WiFi network, it simply says Unable to join network. Every few attempts. It will say Unabme to join the network (WiFi name) If your network security is managed by WiFi address (also known as “MAC address”), you may need to turn off Private WiFi address or modify your network settings.

One iPad connects to home WiFi, but another doesn’t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.