You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Apple ID is requesting a password for and Apple ID that is not connected on that phone?

My phone keep popping up an Apple ID that is not link to this phone? And asking for a password.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 15, 2021 7:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 7:27 AM

Hi,

Please check if you don’t use another Apple ID for iTunes Store and App Store (settings/your Apple ID/Media and purchases/view your account)

And, try also to remember you if you didn’t use another Apple ID before, then installed apps, sign out and sign in again in the current Apple ID associated to your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2021 7:27 AM in response to siretha

Hi,

Please check if you don’t use another Apple ID for iTunes Store and App Store (settings/your Apple ID/Media and purchases/view your account)

And, try also to remember you if you didn’t use another Apple ID before, then installed apps, sign out and sign in again in the current Apple ID associated to your iPhone.

Why is my Apple ID is requesting a password for and Apple ID that is not connected on that phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.