You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So you don't feel like helping?

Privacy is a topic for me a millions of others my friend. Your dogmatic support is clear. Ill ask agin.

How can I take apps like fit tracker off my phone? Also, how can one make sure private info is not being shared across apps?

Im interested if that something thats out of line fir you?

Posted on May 19, 2021 11:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 12:00 PM

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2021 12:00 PM in response to Naultra

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

So you don't feel like helping?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.