You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t hear calls on iPhone 12pro unless I put it on speaker.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I’ve been seeing that me and a couple of people have the same problem whenever I get an incoming or outgoing call I cannot hear anything unless I put it on speaker. But the speaker that I hold to my ear I cannot hear nothing it’s completely blank I have reset my phone messed with the sound settings did everything possible is it just a glitch or what’s going on? How can I fix it as it’s very annoying.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 20, 2021 10:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 12:15 PM

Hey amreen177,

It sounds like you're having issues hearing call audio. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

We'd recommend the steps in this article: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Thanks!

1 reply

Can’t hear calls on iPhone 12pro unless I put it on speaker.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.