You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased music

I recently purchased an album from itunes. some of the songs on the album will not play. Ever time I try to play certain songs on this album a message comes up saying I need to authorize this computer to play this song. So I follow the prompts and authorize the computer. But nothing changes. The same message keeps coming up every time I try to play these songs. So, I repeat the process of authorizing the computer. I can play the majority of the songs on this purchase album except for 3 songs. I paid for this entire album. Only seems fair I should be able to listen to this entire album. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to correct tis issue?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 21, 2021 1:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 5:36 AM

Hi,

This problem usually occurs when there’s a faulty download. I suggest that you delete the tracks then redownload them.

Redownload music – Apple Support

Jim

2 replies

purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.