You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted purchased song not showing up in Purchases or Hidden Purchases?

I purchased a song from iTunes and downloaded it, but then accidentally deleted it from my Library. Now it doesn't show up in my Purchases or in Hidden Purchases, but my iTunes account says I purchased it. How do I get it back? It's not showing up as available to download on any of my devices.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 21, 2021 8:18 AM

1 reply

May 22, 2021 10:01 AM in response to 13six13

Hello 13six13,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. We’ll be happy to help with your Apple Music.

The article you linked with your post was a great place to start. Have you also seen If there’s an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple?

Did you purchase the song using a different Apple ID? Have you checked to make sure it’s still available in the iTunes Store? If you have a backup, have you checked to see if you can redownload it?

Reach back out if we can help further.

Take care!

Deleted purchased song not showing up in Purchases or Hidden Purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.