You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera App Deleted

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and accidentally deleted my camera app.

It does not appear in the App Store, but does appear when I search for it on the phone itself. None of the online forums are assisting in getting the app back onto my Home Screen.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 25, 2021 9:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 9:36 AM

Hello, since you cannot delete the camera app you may have hidden it by accident, to check that go into Settings > Screen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions and make sure that under Allowed Apps camera is selected and the button is on. And also if you go out of Content and Privacy Restrictions make sure that under allowed apps Camera is checked.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 25, 2021 9:36 AM in response to emdo10

Hello, since you cannot delete the camera app you may have hidden it by accident, to check that go into Settings > Screen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions and make sure that under Allowed Apps camera is selected and the button is on. And also if you go out of Content and Privacy Restrictions make sure that under allowed apps Camera is checked.

Camera App Deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.