You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change color of iPhone

Hey. Can I switch my phone in for the same version just a different color? Because I am doubting my color choice. I want a more neutral one.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 26, 2021 9:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 9:50 AM

If its been less than 14 days since you bought it, and you bought it directly from Apple, you can return the iPhone for a full refund, and buy the color you want: link-> Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

If you bought it from a store other than Apple, then their own return policy would be in effect.

If its been more than 14 days since you bought it from Apple, then you'll need to sell it privately and use the money to buy another color.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2021 9:50 AM in response to rb03

If its been less than 14 days since you bought it, and you bought it directly from Apple, you can return the iPhone for a full refund, and buy the color you want: link-> Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

If you bought it from a store other than Apple, then their own return policy would be in effect.

If its been more than 14 days since you bought it from Apple, then you'll need to sell it privately and use the money to buy another color.

Change color of iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.