You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

spam calls & text

I have downloaded as many free anti-spam call/text apps as I can find and I still am getting an ungodly amount of spam calls and text, 22 calls in one day. I'm new to iPhone and am about ready to throw it in a river it is SOOOOOO bad. What can I do?

Posted on May 28, 2021 10:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 1:21 PM

reaculwell wrote:

I have downloaded as many free anti-spam call/text apps as I can find and I still am getting an ungodly amount of spam calls and text, 22 calls in one day. I'm new to iPhone and am about ready to throw it in a river it is SOOOOOO bad. What can I do?

you do this Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2021 1:21 PM in response to reaculwell

reaculwell wrote:

you do this Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

spam calls & text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.