You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wasn’t given the option to sign up for apple care plus theft…when i bought my phone salesperson said apple care PLUS was best all inclusive. No I can’t find my phone and I’m worried somethings happened to it

Can i add or upgrade to apple care plus THEFT from my apple care plus file a claim so soon if that be the case…? I can’t find my iPhone I bought it from the Apple store not even a year ago it’s a 12 Pro and I was told I was buying the highest level of insurance

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 30, 2021 9:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 9:13 PM

No.

You can't buy insurance to cover something that already happened.

2 replies

I wasn’t given the option to sign up for apple care plus theft…when i bought my phone salesperson said apple care PLUS was best all inclusive. No I can’t find my phone and I’m worried somethings happened to it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.