You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monthly Activity challenge is always the same

(Asking this question for someone else)

My monthly challenge has been the same since I got the watch in December 2020. Every month, since January to now (June 1st), my challenge is to close all rings every day for the whole month. I achieve it every month, too. I’d really like to get some real challenges to push myself. Is this a bug, to get the same thing every month?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 10:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 4:43 AM

Sounds like something is definitely off with your Apple ID. Have you adjusted the goals significantly, or are they more or less at the default settings? And your personal information is correctly set in the Health app?

Usually the goals cycle around and you'll get a slightly higher target versus what you did last month, but on different area. Apple needs about a month’s worth of data to determine your challenge. Monthly Challenge is tailored to your activity and that is why it needs data to be able to generate it. Maybe that sync is not happening perfectly in your case.

I would contact Support and ask about it. Quite a mystery indeed ... let us know what they say!

Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 2, 2021 4:43 AM in response to thisisausername-42

Sounds like something is definitely off with your Apple ID. Have you adjusted the goals significantly, or are they more or less at the default settings? And your personal information is correctly set in the Health app?

Usually the goals cycle around and you'll get a slightly higher target versus what you did last month, but on different area. Apple needs about a month’s worth of data to determine your challenge. Monthly Challenge is tailored to your activity and that is why it needs data to be able to generate it. Maybe that sync is not happening perfectly in your case.

I would contact Support and ask about it. Quite a mystery indeed ... let us know what they say!

Get Support

Monthly Activity challenge is always the same

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.