You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X After Upgrade 14.6 Hanging Problem

Dear Apple Team,

Hope you doing well.

I am regular user of Iphone but this is the very first time i am very disappointed with your product.

I upgraded my Iphone-X to IOS version 14.6 and Now facing hanging problem and all apps & phone is working very slow.

Hopefully you will resolve this issue as early as possible.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 12:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

Jun 4, 2021 11:58 AM in response to zohaib21

I had a similar issue too with my iPhone 7+ - the phone part of my iPHONE did not work. A call would come in and I could not hear it - I have no idea if the caller could hear me either. Making a call had the same experience - no audio, couldn't put it on speaker.

I did take it into an Apple Genius bar and they did a full diagnostic. We restored the network settings and things started working again.

Today its broken again! Pretty sure this was due to the 14.6 update - everything worked great before!

Iphone X After Upgrade 14.6 Hanging Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.