You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not share one of my playlists

These is no “share playlist”…

but

Any ideas ?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 11:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 12:07 PM

Hi Rostislav1337,

To share a playlist, you must have the setting "Show on My Profile and in Search" turned on. You can activate this by tapping the three dots > Edit > Then activate Show on My Profile and in Search. Tap Done and tap the three dots again. You should see a "Share Playlist..." option. If it doesn't appear, try tapping the back arrow, and re-entering the playlist.

Hope this helped!

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 3, 2021 12:07 PM in response to Rostislav1337

Hi Rostislav1337,

To share a playlist, you must have the setting "Show on My Profile and in Search" turned on. You can activate this by tapping the three dots > Edit > Then activate Show on My Profile and in Search. Tap Done and tap the three dots again. You should see a "Share Playlist..." option. If it doesn't appear, try tapping the back arrow, and re-entering the playlist.

Hope this helped!

Jun 24, 2021 6:22 PM in response to Rostislav1337

Hi all! I tried everything I read online and nothing worked. I went to my computer instead of phone and went on Apple Music. Once I was online on a PC I could copy the link and share my playlists.

now that I have done that online, I have the option on the three dots to share via phone and text message again. Hope it works for y’all ! Denae

Can not share one of my playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.