You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer information from old device to new device

How can I transfer my old information from my old iPhone device to my new iPhone device when the old phone is broken?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 9:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 9:31 PM

jaylen201 Said:

"Transfer information from old device to new device: How can I transfer my old information from my old iPhone device to my new iPhone device when the old phone is broken?"

-------

Syncing Between your iPhones:

Was iCloud enabled on the old iPhone? If so, enable it in iCloud on your new iPhone. See if it all synscs.

What to Do:

Enable items in iCloud settings on the new iPhone:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: [your name]
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: each item (so that it is green)
  5. Open: the Apps on the iPhone that the file(s) pertain to
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 3, 2021 9:31 PM in response to jaylen201

jaylen201 Said:

"Transfer information from old device to new device: How can I transfer my old information from my old iPhone device to my new iPhone device when the old phone is broken?"

-------

Syncing Between your iPhones:

Was iCloud enabled on the old iPhone? If so, enable it in iCloud on your new iPhone. See if it all synscs.

What to Do:

Enable items in iCloud settings on the new iPhone:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: [your name]
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: each item (so that it is green)
  5. Open: the Apps on the iPhone that the file(s) pertain to

Transfer information from old device to new device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.