You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes library

How to retrieve a song erased from itunes library?

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 11:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 1:54 PM

michaelfromtorna-hällestad Said:

"Itunes library: How to retrieve a song erased from itunes library?"

-------

Why they may be Missing and How to Retrieve them:

• Removed from iTunes Library:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 6, 2021 1:54 PM in response to michaelfromtorna-hällestad

michaelfromtorna-hällestad Said:

"Itunes library: How to retrieve a song erased from itunes library?"

-------

Why they may be Missing and How to Retrieve them:

• Removed from iTunes Library:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

Jun 28, 2021 4:02 PM in response to muxlow

This is all from my iPhone 11, no computers/laptops involved. I didn’t know if it was because of my password for my Apple ID I had to change. When I went from my old iPhone to this one after doing the normal set up everything was there. Very confused on where it’s gone or how to get it back. My Apple ID doesn’t to of synced this time after restarting my subscription.

Itunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.