You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free 1 year Apple TV offer

I qualify f 1 year free Apple TV offer (got new iPhone 12). Got email from Apple saying I have just a few days left in the offer. When I click on the link 'start your 1 year free' it takes me to site that offers 7 days free trial only . How do I get 1 year?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 1:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 1:34 PM

Click here for information. If you've already followed the instructions, contact the iTunes Store staff.

(199475)

3 replies

Jun 6, 2021 2:00 PM in response to Niel

Your link takes me to the same site I was directed to from Apple's email which is supposed to get me the 1 year free but still only shows 7 days. When I go to your next suggestion, Apple support, it gives me 2 options: I first tried the 'call me' option and was told it was not available. I tried to go back to the 'chat' option and got a note saying that support is now limited. What's up? Maybe because it is Sunday?

Free 1 year Apple TV offer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.