You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription payments

I want to know exactly all of my subscriptions that getting paid cross my paying method i’m using because some are not showing and some new happened suddenly and how i can control it

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 2:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 11:50 AM

Hello shady237,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to know all of your subscriptions and how to control them. You can take a look at the following support article to view your purchase history with the iTunes Store:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

If you find a subscription that you no longer need or want to cancel, you can use this article to cancel a subscription:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2021 11:50 AM in response to shady237

Hello shady237,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to know all of your subscriptions and how to control them. You can take a look at the following support article to view your purchase history with the iTunes Store:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

If you find a subscription that you no longer need or want to cancel, you can use this article to cancel a subscription:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Best regards.

Subscription payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.