You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disney plus help

Can’t access my Disney plus subscription on my TVs even though I can access Disney plus through my iPhone. Help. Tv asks me to pay for subscription again.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 12:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 12:32 PM

Hello TrixieScarlett,

Welcome to Apple Communities, please note that I do not work for Apple, and my answer is based on what I know.

It is possible that the account you used for purchases on your iPhone is different from the account you are signed into on your TV. Make sure that the account is the same on both devices, or contact your TV Manufacturer/Disney Plus support.

This link might also be helpful to you:

Disney+ Help Centre (disneyplus.com)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2021 12:32 PM in response to TrixieScarlett

Hello TrixieScarlett,

Welcome to Apple Communities, please note that I do not work for Apple, and my answer is based on what I know.

It is possible that the account you used for purchases on your iPhone is different from the account you are signed into on your TV. Make sure that the account is the same on both devices, or contact your TV Manufacturer/Disney Plus support.

This link might also be helpful to you:

Disney+ Help Centre (disneyplus.com)

Disney plus help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.