You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cam scanner app issue

I didn’t meant to buy this cam scanner app ,I want to buy bottim app but this app also subscribe automatically , one year subscription also pls check my details and refound my money back . Thank u

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 1:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 7:18 PM

Hello mathu160,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand you accidentally purchased the wrong app, and would like to request a refund. First, you'll want to be sure the subscription is cancelled by following the steps here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Then, request a refund using these steps: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Thanks again, and take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2021 7:18 PM in response to mathu160

Hello mathu160,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand you accidentally purchased the wrong app, and would like to request a refund. First, you'll want to be sure the subscription is cancelled by following the steps here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Then, request a refund using these steps: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Thanks again, and take care.

Cam scanner app issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.