You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipassword needs to be updated

Since my iPhone has automatically updated to version 14.6 I am unable to open this app which has years of my passwords recorded on there. Does anyone else have this problem and is there anyway around it. I feel physically ill?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 2:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 3:07 AM

I presume you are referring to 1Password.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1Password is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support

1Password - Password Manager

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2021 3:07 AM in response to samcalbro14

I presume you are referring to 1Password.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1Password is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support

1Password - Password Manager

ipassword needs to be updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.