You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wife set up my email account a few years ago. She cannot remember the password and as a result, I can't access my email on any other Apple device and can't add it to my iPhone. Is there a way to reset it or to see the password in my settings?

Where can I find the password to my email so I can add email to my iphone?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 6:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 6:59 AM

If the email is an Apple iCloud address email, the password should be the same as your Apple ID password. If the email address is a 3rd party email address, go to the email provider's web site to see if you can find a reset password option.

1 reply

My wife set up my email account a few years ago. She cannot remember the password and as a result, I can't access my email on any other Apple device and can't add it to my iPhone. Is there a way to reset it or to see the password in my settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.