You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i print out a notes list I've made?

Can I bring up a notes list on my desktop that I've made on my phone and then print it

?

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 4:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 4:58 PM

There are a number of options you could use.

1. You can take a screenshot and email it as a photo to yourself to print from your desktop.
  2. From the note, you can tap the little circle at the top with three dots in it to send a copy to yourself.
  3. You can print it directly from your iPhone if you have AirPrint enabled printer
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2021 4:58 PM in response to FlightGal

There are a number of options you could use.

1. You can take a screenshot and email it as a photo to yourself to print from your desktop.
  2. From the note, you can tap the little circle at the top with three dots in it to send a copy to yourself.
  3. You can print it directly from your iPhone if you have AirPrint enabled printer

can i print out a notes list I've made?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.