You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email says "loading" but never gets anywhere.......

My @me.com Mac email account suddenly won't load on either my iPhone11 or MacBook Pro. I didn't change any settings; the problem came out of nowhere. Any suggestions? Thank you

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 12:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 12:29 AM

See the article iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

You can establish a new Apple ID if already created with you say example1@gmail.com or example2 @icloud .com if not sign out this Apple ID used with @me.com and create a new Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Then follow this article What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2021 12:29 AM in response to twoknives

See the article iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

You can establish a new Apple ID if already created with you say example1@gmail.com or example2 @icloud .com if not sign out this Apple ID used with @me.com and create a new Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Then follow this article What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Jun 11, 2021 5:26 PM in response to twoknives

Hey there, twoknives!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Have you had a chance to check iCloud.com to see if you're able to view your messages there? If not, we'd recommend that you log in there with your Apple ID and see if those messages are appearing there. If they are, then we know that the issue is going to be on the devices themselves. If you get an error message of any kind, be sure to reply back here with that info so the community can offer some insight.

In the meantime, we'd like to share this resource with you: If iCloud Mail isn't working

You should find some great troubleshooting steps in that article.

We hope this does the trick for you!

Cheers.

Email says "loading" but never gets anywhere.......

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.