You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air screen flickering

The screen of my MacBook Air 2020 M1 chip is flickering. I just have it from a few months. Lines appear suddenly and disapper immediately. How can I fix this? Please help me.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 3:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 5:05 PM

Hello Marcella,

Your 2020 M1 MacBook Pro is less than a year old. It is still under Apple's 1YR Limited Warranty. My recommendation is to have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Apple Authorized Service Center. You can also contact ➔ Apple product and tech support.

Take advantage of that warranty.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2021 5:05 PM in response to marcella235

Hello Marcella,

Your 2020 M1 MacBook Pro is less than a year old. It is still under Apple's 1YR Limited Warranty. My recommendation is to have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Apple Authorized Service Center. You can also contact ➔ Apple product and tech support.

Take advantage of that warranty.

Axel F.

MacBook Air screen flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.