You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving web pages in doc that don't disappear ?

So sometimes I save webpages that I want to review later in the doc, by hitting the yellow button upper left corner.

This is the problem:

Sometimes after a restart they are gone and I don't know why. Most times after a restart they are there.

Any idea what causes this?

Thanks

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 4:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 6:45 PM

If you quit your browser before restarting then the minimised pages in the Dock have been quit as well.

If they are important to you then use the Add To Reading List or Add Bookmarks under Bookmarks in the menubar.

To see your Bookmarks or Reading List click on the Sidebar button in the browser Toolbar with the Sidebar open

switch between Bookmarks and Reading list click on the book or spectacles icons.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2021 6:45 PM in response to zoozx27

If you quit your browser before restarting then the minimised pages in the Dock have been quit as well.

If they are important to you then use the Add To Reading List or Add Bookmarks under Bookmarks in the menubar.

To see your Bookmarks or Reading List click on the Sidebar button in the browser Toolbar with the Sidebar open

switch between Bookmarks and Reading list click on the book or spectacles icons.

Saving web pages in doc that don't disappear ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.