You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I add my Apple Card to my new iPhone ? I don’t have any information or the box it came

How I add my Apple Card to my new iPhone ? I don’t have any information or the box it came

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 4:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:17 PM

Did you set up your new iPhone using the same Apple ID that you used when you applied for the Apple Card? If so, you should not be getting the option to apply again.

If you "try again later" to add the card using the following instructions from How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

Add Apple Card to your iPhone

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
  2. Tap the add button .
  3. Tap Add Card, then Follow the steps to select Apple Card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose Apple Card.

If that does not work when you try again, then see the following from the same instructions:

If you have trouble adding Apple Card to a new device

1. Make sure that you're signed into the device with the same Apple ID that you used to apply for Apple Card.
  2. Make sure your device has a good internet connection.
  3. Make sure the Settings app and Wallet app are enabled for cellular data:
    1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
    2. Tap Cellular.
    3. Turn on Cellular Data.

If you need help adding Apple Card to your devices, contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2021 2:17 PM in response to fredy278

Did you set up your new iPhone using the same Apple ID that you used when you applied for the Apple Card? If so, you should not be getting the option to apply again.

If you "try again later" to add the card using the following instructions from How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

Add Apple Card to your iPhone

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
  2. Tap the add button .
  3. Tap Add Card, then Follow the steps to select Apple Card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose Apple Card.

If that does not work when you try again, then see the following from the same instructions:

If you have trouble adding Apple Card to a new device

1. Make sure that you're signed into the device with the same Apple ID that you used to apply for Apple Card.
  2. Make sure your device has a good internet connection.
  3. Make sure the Settings app and Wallet app are enabled for cellular data:
    1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
    2. Tap Cellular.
    3. Turn on Cellular Data.

If you need help adding Apple Card to your devices, contact Apple Support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.