You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 12 will not transfer photos to pc. My husband's iphone 10 works justs fine.

How can I fix this problem?

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 2:42 PM

There’s a lot I personally don’t know about Windows software. But it does seem to me you’ve successfully set up proper file ownership on the Apple end by using different Apple IDs, but since you said “that is the only difference”, perhaps you’re not being as careful on the PC end.

Anyway, here’s further reference material.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 14, 2021 2:42 PM in response to PhotoTransferHelp

There’s a lot I personally don’t know about Windows software. But it does seem to me you’ve successfully set up proper file ownership on the Apple end by using different Apple IDs, but since you said “that is the only difference”, perhaps you’re not being as careful on the PC end.

Anyway, here’s further reference material.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Jun 14, 2021 2:07 PM in response to PhotoTransferHelp

Well, there’s a whole lot you haven’t told us.

• You and your husband do use different Apple IDs, right? You certainly should!
  • There are different areas on the PC for storing each separate Apple ID’s photos, right?
  • How is this managed?
    • Are there different PCs?
    • Different logins on the same PC?
  • What software is involved (with version numbers)?
    • Windows?
    • iTunes?
    • iOS?
    • Other?

My iphone 12 will not transfer photos to pc. My husband's iphone 10 works justs fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.