You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Cancellation Help

I received an email that stated a subscription will expire soon and as of 6/14 it’s $69.99. I went to subscription and this app says active but there is not a cancellation button. Only different option to renew. Any idea if I will automatically be charged

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 2:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 7:40 PM

Usually, if you don't select a payment option, the app doesn't renew.

It's the 14th, if the app was going to renew it would have already done so.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.6; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.6  HomePods, audioOS 14.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 14, 2021 7:40 PM in response to crissyjean1984

Usually, if you don't select a payment option, the app doesn't renew.

It's the 14th, if the app was going to renew it would have already done so.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.6; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.6  HomePods, audioOS 14.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

App Cancellation Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.