You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync icloud mail to android device temporarily

I am temporarily without an iPhone and using an android until I am able to save enough to get the iPhone I want. I am having a little bit of a hard time finding a way to get a sync or whatever you would call it to view my icloud email on my android, I did download sync mail for android and sync icloud on the Google Play store and generated a password to login etc but its not letting me see my inbox when I get set up on that app, im sure I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you everyone.

W.Davis

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 4:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 8:01 AM

Hello wdavis1287,

Thanks for reaching out to us for support. We can help you sync your iCloud account to your Android device. When you have a free moment, please check out the link below for steps that can help you set up your email app to use an iCloud email account. The reason we ask you to give the steps above a try is because they can potentially resolve your issue.

Mail server settings for iCloud email clients

If you’re still experiencing the same problem after completing the steps above, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us with some specifics on what you’re seeing so that we can continue troubleshooting with you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 16, 2021 8:01 AM in response to wdavis1287

Hello wdavis1287,

Thanks for reaching out to us for support. We can help you sync your iCloud account to your Android device. When you have a free moment, please check out the link below for steps that can help you set up your email app to use an iCloud email account. The reason we ask you to give the steps above a try is because they can potentially resolve your issue.

Mail server settings for iCloud email clients

If you’re still experiencing the same problem after completing the steps above, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us with some specifics on what you’re seeing so that we can continue troubleshooting with you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Sync icloud mail to android device temporarily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.