You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I install Garageband 10.0 from?

Where can I install Garageband 10.0 from? Since I updated to Catalina OS the version that was on my mac is not functioning and version 10 is no longer available on the App store.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 6:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 7:02 AM

GarageBand 10.4.3 is available at the AppStore. But it requires macOS 11 Big Sur. Can your Mac be upgraded to macOS 11? Then you can purchase GarageBand 10 for free. If you never purchased GarageBand 10 it is too late now to get it for Catalina. You should be able to download it however, if GarageBand 10 is already in your list of purchases at the AppStore.

Open the App Store, and click your name in the lower left corner of the sidebar. This will show you the previous purchases. If GarageBand 10 is shown, click the download arrow to install it. It should offer to install an older version for Catalina.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 16, 2021 7:02 AM in response to annelisse193

GarageBand 10.4.3 is available at the AppStore. But it requires macOS 11 Big Sur. Can your Mac be upgraded to macOS 11? Then you can purchase GarageBand 10 for free. If you never purchased GarageBand 10 it is too late now to get it for Catalina. You should be able to download it however, if GarageBand 10 is already in your list of purchases at the AppStore.

Open the App Store, and click your name in the lower left corner of the sidebar. This will show you the previous purchases. If GarageBand 10 is shown, click the download arrow to install it. It should offer to install an older version for Catalina.

Where can I install Garageband 10.0 from?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.