You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you make an in person appointment for me at the Apple Genius Bar in SouthCenter this Sunday? If not how can I do that?

Can you make an in person appointment for me at the apple genius bar in South Center mall this Sunday morning for my iphone?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 9:01 AM

We, just users like you, cannot make an appointment on your behalf.  

You can do it:

Regards

Giulio

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 17, 2021 9:01 AM in response to stanlie65

We, just users like you, cannot make an appointment on your behalf.  

You can do it:

Regards

Giulio

Jun 17, 2021 11:30 AM in response to flam145

flam145 wrote:

okay...then do as Giulio stated above.Search for the nearest Apple iStore location and contact details and make an appointment.Im based in SA and that the number i normaly call if i cant make a booking online.Sorry if i couldnt help in this regard.

For your future use, here is a link with worldwide Apple phone numbers→Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

Can you make an in person appointment for me at the Apple Genius Bar in SouthCenter this Sunday? If not how can I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.