You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 WiFi and Bluetooth not working

Hey, I just installed the IOS 14.6 on my iPhone 7 and it seems it had issue with connectivity. My WIFI is greyed out and the Bluetooth keeps on buffering. I had try to reset all settings and Do DFU restore But still wont fix the issue. How can I fix this problem?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 6:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 6:39 PM

Hi bahri64,

It sounds like, after updating, you're Wi-Fi is grayed out, and you're encountering an issue with Bluetooth.

We recommend completing the steps on the following page to address the Wi-Fi issue: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

Regarding the issue you're encountering with Bluetooth, can you describe exactly what you're seeing? Is there an error message or alert? Do you encounter the behavior when trying to pair more than one accessory?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2021 6:39 PM in response to bahri64

Hi bahri64,

It sounds like, after updating, you're Wi-Fi is grayed out, and you're encountering an issue with Bluetooth.

We recommend completing the steps on the following page to address the Wi-Fi issue: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

Regarding the issue you're encountering with Bluetooth, can you describe exactly what you're seeing? Is there an error message or alert? Do you encounter the behavior when trying to pair more than one accessory?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Jun 26, 2021 12:18 AM in response to rose_10

You can tell Siri to turn n wifi and are greyed out wifi bar drops down you can slide that wifi bar on but doesn’t do a ****. Thing. I got a appointment with apple tomorrow. I just don’t see how it’s fix able when a whole new update needs to come out right? The tech i was on the phone with was in my phone and still couldn’t find the issue.

Iphone 7 WiFi and Bluetooth not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.