You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone se 2020 doesn’t work with CarPlay.

Hello. I can't connect my iphone se 2nd edition running on 14.6 ios to apple carplay in toyota camry 2021. The carplay in this car works perfectly well with iphone 12 using the same usb cable. How do I fix the issue with iphone se 2nd edition? The se iPhone shows the connection but the necessary content is not displayed on the car screen.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 1:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 12:18 PM

Hi there HannaDud,

We understand that you are unable to use a certain device with CarPlay. We’d like to help however we can. 

To start, let’s follow the steps outlined in this great article:

If you need help with CarPlay

If this continues after looking over that, please provide more details about exactly what happens when you connect the iPhone SE to CarPlay.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 20, 2021 12:18 PM in response to HannaDud

Hi there HannaDud,

We understand that you are unable to use a certain device with CarPlay. We’d like to help however we can. 

To start, let’s follow the steps outlined in this great article:

If you need help with CarPlay

If this continues after looking over that, please provide more details about exactly what happens when you connect the iPhone SE to CarPlay.

Cheers!

iPhone se 2020 doesn’t work with CarPlay.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.