You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV

I happily purchased an Apple TV on June 9, 2021 in Holyoke, MA. My Account records does not show the purchase although l received a receipt for the purchase.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:52 AM

Was that in an Apple Store, or a different reseller?

I think only online Apple Store purchases are listed in the Apple Store account (for the past 18 months). Did you buy online? View or print invoice - Viewing & changing orders - Shopping help - Apple

Setting up the device with an Apple ID account is the only necessary registration. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Did you want it to show in your shop account for any other particular reason?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2021 1:52 AM in response to oliverfrombrooklyn

Was that in an Apple Store, or a different reseller?

I think only online Apple Store purchases are listed in the Apple Store account (for the past 18 months). Did you buy online? View or print invoice - Viewing & changing orders - Shopping help - Apple

Setting up the device with an Apple ID account is the only necessary registration. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Did you want it to show in your shop account for any other particular reason?

AppleTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.