You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple News magazines will not download so I can read them away from Wi-Fi. Ipad 14.6 version

Can someone explain why my downloaded magazine is not available? thanks in advance

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 11:39 AM

1 reply

Jun 21, 2021 10:23 AM in response to sinnah

Hi sinnah,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We'd love to help sort out this issue so that you're able to download and read your magazines offline. Let's get to the bottom of it together.

To start, please tell us more about what's going on. Do you see an error message when attempting to download a magazine? How about when attempting to access a previously downloaded magazine?

Is this happening with all magazines? Does the issue persist after restarting your device? Here's a guide with the recommended steps for a standard restart:

Restart your iPad - Apple Support

If so, let's check the amount of available storage on your device. To do this, head into Settings > General > iPad Storage, and let us know what it shows here.

This guide has more information to help manage your iPad storage:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great day!

My Apple News magazines will not download so I can read them away from Wi-Fi. Ipad 14.6 version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.