You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro Graphic/Display Vibrating When opening lots of browser or Watching Video for too long

I owned Macbook Pro 2017, I bought it about a month ago and I notice that when I watched videos too long on Netflix, reading too long, or opening lots of browsers the graphic simply shaking. However, the HUD above didn't get affected. When I closed all the apps and leave it on the desktop the shaking or vibration would go away but when I started to do things again it would reappear. I did try to update the OS but it still the same. I never opened the hardware, drop the MacBook or drop water on it.

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 11:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 3:45 AM

Try suggestions given in this article.

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/if-your-display-doesnt-look-right-mchlp2906/mac

2 replies

Macbook Pro Graphic/Display Vibrating When opening lots of browser or Watching Video for too long

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.