You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Skullcandy “JibXT” headphones sound distorted

Hello guys! I have an iPhone 7 Plus and an iPhone 12 that I recently picked up last week. I have a pair of JibXT headphones that are Bluetooth operated and connect just fine to both devices. However, on my 7 plus, the audio is always HD and my network isn’t the issue. On the 12, the audio is totally distorted and I have no idea what to do. I’m about to upgrade the 7 plus to an X or sooner model, but if this issue is how headphones sound now I’m not sure if I’ll continue being an iPhone user. I can’t really afford AirPods right now so these JIBS are all I have. Thank you!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 4:59 PM

3 replies

Jun 22, 2021 1:04 PM in response to leopard_winterbeast

Hi there leopard_winterbeast,

We understand you're experiencing an issue when using your Bluetooth headphones with your iPhone 12.

To begin, do you notice the audio sound issue with content from different apps?

What about if you play downloaded content instead of streaming?

Also, check out the information here: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Cheers!

Skullcandy “JibXT” headphones sound distorted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.