You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Speaker

The phone does not read earphones but can charge. What might be the problem of my speaker? It makes a disturbing sound on calls and when i Put on loud/speaker it doesnt talk but when i play music its working

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 10:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 12:16 AM

Hello there my name is jacob thank you for contacting Apple user based community’s I will be assisting you today with your issues on your Apple iPhone today I highly recommend you do the following check your speakers on your phone there are about 3 of them 2 on the front and one on the back 1 and also as a heads up same for the mic and camera however when calling the mic will be using another output the when listing to music or recording a video on Apple camera app I hope this was able to help moving forward I would contact a higher up and consider heading to a Apple repair store and they can provide a mic or speaker replacement however this might take time due to pandemic issues however I hope I was Able to assist you today again thank you for contacting Apple support Community’s

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 22, 2021 12:16 AM in response to yandiswa193

Hello there my name is jacob thank you for contacting Apple user based community’s I will be assisting you today with your issues on your Apple iPhone today I highly recommend you do the following check your speakers on your phone there are about 3 of them 2 on the front and one on the back 1 and also as a heads up same for the mic and camera however when calling the mic will be using another output the when listing to music or recording a video on Apple camera app I hope this was able to help moving forward I would contact a higher up and consider heading to a Apple repair store and they can provide a mic or speaker replacement however this might take time due to pandemic issues however I hope I was Able to assist you today again thank you for contacting Apple support Community’s

Speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.