You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting photos on iphone

If I delete photos on my iPhone will they stay in the iCloud? I need to clear up some space in my storage

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 9:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 9:41 AM

If you are using iCloud Photos, the answer is NO, sorry, since they are "synced" to iCloud.

Before making any changes, see this support article:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

When your Pictures are safely stored on your computer, delete whatever you want.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 23, 2021 9:41 AM in response to Kydubois

If you are using iCloud Photos, the answer is NO, sorry, since they are "synced" to iCloud.

Before making any changes, see this support article:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

When your Pictures are safely stored on your computer, delete whatever you want.

Regards

Giulio

Deleting photos on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.