You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I have assistance with my apple care on my phone it was stolen and I want to replace my phone

can I have assistance with my apple care on my phone it was stolen and I want to replace my phone

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 12:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 12:55 PM

AppleCare plus does not cover stolen phones.

AppleCare plus with loss and theft coverage includes an insurance policy that covers stolen devices.

if you purchased the additional loss and theft coverage, you have to file an insurance claim.

File an iPhone Theft and Loss Claim - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 24, 2021 12:55 PM in response to MrOZEAN

AppleCare plus does not cover stolen phones.

AppleCare plus with loss and theft coverage includes an insurance policy that covers stolen devices.

if you purchased the additional loss and theft coverage, you have to file an insurance claim.

File an iPhone Theft and Loss Claim - Official Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.