You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the organizer on Apple ID? I use to have two Apple phones, the one I don’t have any more is the organizer.

How do I change the organizer on Apple ID? I use to have two Apple phones, the one I don’t have any more is the organizer.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 11:51 AM

If you are asking about the Family Sharing organizer, that is tied to your Apple ID, not a device.

If that isn't what you are asking about, what do you mean by organizer? The phone that receives the verification code? If that is what you mean, log into your Apple ID, and change the phone number there.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2021 11:51 AM in response to C2_1981

If you are asking about the Family Sharing organizer, that is tied to your Apple ID, not a device.

If that isn't what you are asking about, what do you mean by organizer? The phone that receives the verification code? If that is what you mean, log into your Apple ID, and change the phone number there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.