You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Drain

My iphone 11 (bought less than 7 months) has severe battery performance issues. I use only apple genuine accessories (which comes along with the box). It takes long time (more than 4 to 5 hours) for a full charge and drains out in 3 hours (comes to less than 30% after a full charge). Apple support after diagnostics says that since the settings/battery/battery health shows 93%, they cannot recommend battery replacement and other support they can do. Whatever they said to increase battery life (reducing brightness, using wifi, low power mode, etc.,) all are something i do regularly. please support?

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 1:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 11:57 AM

Hello,

The charging times seem normal unless you are using fast-charging. See this:

Fast charge your iPhone

Also see:

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

Listed below are the standard steps for short battery life:

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Settings > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link: 

iPhone Battery and Performance

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2021 11:57 AM in response to kmohankris

Hello,

The charging times seem normal unless you are using fast-charging. See this:

Fast charge your iPhone

Also see:

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

Listed below are the standard steps for short battery life:

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Settings > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link: 

iPhone Battery and Performance

Good luck.

Battery Drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.