You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I HAD LOST MY IPHONE 6S AND I SURE THAT IT WAS STOLEN BY SOME ONE

Good Evening everyone.hope you doing well.I had lost my i phone and it was fully locked with passcode and my fingerprint .find my phone is on and thief do not know my passcode,apple id and password .I want to confirmed that accidently is their any possibility to unlock or access my photo and all data on my phone for the thief .and now my phone is offline and i was block my sim card also my through the find my phone i was erased my phone but it shown i will work when device will connect to the internet.

but main thing is that accidently if thief put my right passcode without a internet connection then will open my photo or what.because i am sure that if device is connect to the internet it will automatically erased all data.

kindly give me the answer who are very well know about this matter.

Thanks & Regards

jintu gogoi

assam

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 8:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 8:35 AM

The is a user helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple here just fellow users

apart from contacting your local law enforcements, your carrier and your insurance company you should read this

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

Similar questions

1 reply

I HAD LOST MY IPHONE 6S AND I SURE THAT IT WAS STOLEN BY SOME ONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.