You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Sign In

I just got a new insignia amazon smart tv and I am trying to sign in to my apple ID account. Every time I hit sign in on mobile device or try signing in through the TV it says- Verification Failed, There were errors signing you in. Wait a moment, then try again.- Any ideas on how to fix this?

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 2:55 PM

If you are having problems logging into the Apple TV app via your new smart TV please take a look at the following help articles:

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Get started - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2021 2:55 PM in response to BobHank-1

If you are having problems logging into the Apple TV app via your new smart TV please take a look at the following help articles:

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Get started - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Sign In

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.