You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I reached out to the app about canceling and refunding my yearly amount. I am not impressed (no offense, great idea) but I don’t get enough of out if for $30. I was told to contact apple so if you would kindly refund my money

I need a refund as this app is completely irrelevant to my personal life. Thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 7:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 7:06 PM

Is this a subscription you have signed up for? As you say it is a yearly amount, I presume that is the case.

You can view and cancel your subscription(s) following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support - You should do this to avoid being charged in the future.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2021 7:06 PM in response to NotAvailable08

Is this a subscription you have signed up for? As you say it is a yearly amount, I presume that is the case.

You can view and cancel your subscription(s) following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support - You should do this to avoid being charged in the future.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

I reached out to the app about canceling and refunding my yearly amount. I am not impressed (no offense, great idea) but I don’t get enough of out if for $30. I was told to contact apple so if you would kindly refund my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.