You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 14.6

Why my battery health draining from 100% to 97% as soon as this iphone update to ios14.6 ? Its that normal? 🥲 i just bought this iphone hm

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 9:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 10:09 PM

Idontknowtiyah Said:

"Ios 14.6: Why my battery health draining from 100% to 97% as soon as this iphone update to ios14.6 ? Its that normal? 🥲 i just bought this iphone hm"

-------

All is Normal:

Yes. This is normal. Note that Battery Health typically drops 1-3% right out of the box -- So, no worries there.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2021 10:09 PM in response to Idontknowtiyah

Idontknowtiyah Said:

"Ios 14.6: Why my battery health draining from 100% to 97% as soon as this iphone update to ios14.6 ? Its that normal? 🥲 i just bought this iphone hm"

-------

All is Normal:

Yes. This is normal. Note that Battery Health typically drops 1-3% right out of the box -- So, no worries there.

Ios 14.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.